With anxiety on the rise, many teens are suffering panic attacks. Listen for how to recognize a panic attack and actionable tips for ways to help.
Chris and Karlie also talk about the online platform and app, OnlyFans. We’ve got the details on why some teenagers are using the platform, despite the 18+ rating in the app store.
Plus, stay tuned for our tip on helping teens with ADHD complete tasks!
In this episode, we mentioned or used the following resources:
- AACAP: Your Adolescent – Anxiety and Avoidant Disorders
- ADAA: Helping Your Anxious Teen Cope with a Panic Attack
- Panic Attack Examples: Ted Lasso | Puss n Boots
- Internet Matters: What is OnlyFans? What Parents Need to Know
- Common Sense Media: OnlyFans
- The Popcast
- Podcast music by Luke Cabrera & Tobin Hodges
Chris has worked with teens from a variety of backgrounds for over a decade. He has a desire to help teenagers make good choices while also giving their families tools to communicate more effectively as choices are made.
Director of Communications
Karlie was in one of Teen Life’s original support groups and has always had a heart for teenagers and the vulnerable life stage they are in. She has a wealth of experience to share from working with teens in ministry and leading support groups.