Chris Robey talks to two school counselors about what they are currently seeing in our public schools.
While Lindsey and Tammy both work at two very different schools, they give great insight into what students are facing and offer valuable advice on how we can support teenagers to make their life at high school more positive.
School is a vital part of the teenage years, let’s discuss how we can help students be more successful!
Successful students live intentionally, They are goal oriented and are living life accordingly.
In this episode, Lindsey and Tammy discuss…
- Trends seen by school counselors
- Common stressors that students face
- The kind of support students can receive from school
- Some qualities of successful students
- Am I aware of current teen trends?
- How can I help support my student’s school life at home?
Go ask a teen…
- What is one small thing that would help make school better?
- Do you know what resources are available to you at school?
Director of Communications
Have a question?
Karlie Duke | Director of Communications
Karlie has always had a heart for teenagers. Through her role at Teen Life, she loves to showcase the amazing stories coming out of Support Groups, but she is especially passionate about helping adults and teenagers find connection. Karlie has a BS in Communications with a minor in Family Studies from Abilene Christian University.
Chris Robey | CEO
Chris has spent most of his career empowering teenagers from all backgrounds. As the leader of Teen Life, he is passionate about helping students make good choices while also giving adults the tools they need to communicate more effectively with teens. Chris is a graduate of Midwestern State University and holds a Master’s Degree in Family Life Education from Lubbock Christian University.