Learn what makes Gen Z’s most popular app tick in this informative review of everything you need to know about TikTok over the last two years. Don’t miss the link to the Ultimate Adult Guide to TikTok here below.
In this episode, we mentioned or used the following resources:
- Teen Life: The Ultimate Adult Guide to TikTok
- TikTok Stats: 35+ TikTok User Statistics: How many TikTok Users Are There In 2022?
- Teen Life Podcast: Episode 1: Boundaries & TikTok | Episode 25: School Skills & TikTok Influencers | Episode 51: Marijuana & TikTok Stories | Episode 76: Fentanyl & TikTok Now
- Common Sense Media: Parents Ultimate Guide to TikTok
- New York Times: What is TikTok?
- Influencer Marketing Hub: TikTok Stats
- TikTok: Feta Pasta; Leaning Tower of Pisa Prank
- Lubbock Christian University: Youth Ministry Degree
- LCU Contact: David Fraze
- Podcast music by Luke Cabrera & Tobin Hodges
Chris has worked with teens from a variety of backgrounds for over a decade. He has a desire to help teenagers make good choices while also giving their families tools to communicate more effectively as choices are made.
Director of Communications
Karlie was in one of Teen Life’s original support groups and has always had a heart for teenagers and the vulnerable life stage they are in. She has a wealth of experience to share from working with teens in ministry and leading support groups.