Ep. 9: Affirmation & Omegle
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Learning to affirm others’ worth is a habit that can change the world. Chris and Karlie share tips on positive affirmations for teens, as well as take a critical look at the website Omegle.
All Teen Life Summit sessions are available on demand until August 10. Register and watch at any time. Use code podcast20 for $20 off!
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- TikTok Affirmation:@lalalandkindcafe
- nytimes.com: Oh, So We’re Doing Random Video Chat Again?
- commonsensemedia.org: Omegle Reviews
- Teen Life Support Groups: Learn More
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Support Groups.
- Podcast Music: Luke Cabrera
Have a question? If you have a question about something you heard or just want to give us some feedback, please leave us a comment below. We would love to hear from you!
Chris has worked with teens from a variety of backgrounds for over a decade. He has a desire to help teenagers make good choices while also giving their families tools to communicate more effectively as choices are made.
Director of Communications
Karlie was in one of Teen Life’s original support groups and now is passionate about encouraging students to live better stories. She has gained experience working with teenagers through work, volunteer, and personal opportunities.