Podcast: Play in new window | Download
What Christmas traditions do you look forward to every year? Chris and Karlie share a plethora of great ideas for holiday traditions that will involve the teenagers in your family and create great memories for everyone. We’ve also got a great lineup of movies to see this season in theaters or on streaming. Be sure to stay tuned for our tip on how to make the holidays more meaningful.
In this episode, we mentioned or used the following resources:
- Entertainment Weekly: Widows, meteorologists, and secret recipes: The biggest trends in new Christmas movies
- PureWow: The 77 Best Family Christmas Movies to Watch with Your Kids This Holiday Season
- Avatar: The Way of Water
- I Wanna Dance with Somebody
- Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery
- A Man Called Otto
- Lubbock Christian University: Youth Ministry Degree
- LCU Contact: David Fraze
- Podcast music by Luke Cabrera & Tobin Hodges
Chris has worked with teens from a variety of backgrounds for over a decade. He has a desire to help teenagers make good choices while also giving their families tools to communicate more effectively as choices are made.
Director of Communications
Karlie was in one of Teen Life’s original support groups and has always had a heart for teenagers and the vulnerable life stage they are in. She has a wealth of experience to share from working with teens in ministry and leading support groups.